Apply to be a Co-op local cause
To apply to be a Co-op cause you must have a project or event in mind that:
- takes place in the UK or Isle of Man
- doesn't have religious or political aims (although you can still apply if you're a religious organisation)
- meets the Co-op's values
- takes place or will still be running after October 2018
- benefits your local community
We'll give preference to projects run by small, local organisations.
You can't use money from the fund solely to pay for staff salaries or general running costs, or to make a donation to another organisation.
If you're successful
We'll let you know if you've been selected in October and you can start promoting your cause to our members from November.
You'll be paid a share of the funding every 3 months, with the first payment at the end of January 2018 and the last in October 2018.
How to apply
To apply you'll need:
- your organisation's charity or HMRC registration number, or proof you're an excepted charity, Scout or Guide group or registered Community Amateur Sports club
- a description of your project and how much you want to raise
- 2 contact names, including email addresses
- basic details of your organisation and what it does, including approximate annual income
- your organisation's bank details - money from the fund can't be paid into personal accounts
You can save your application at any time and return to it later. Applications must be completed by 8 August 2017.