There are still places available on the Charity Financial Management coursebeing held on 15th and 16th May. The cost including lunches and certification is £170 per person.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Explain the procedures required for adequate and appropriate financial controls within charities.
- Provide examples of good practice in relation to financial controls.
- Define the term "reserves" as applicable to Charities and assess the appropriateness of a reserves policy.
- State the policies that should be in place for effective financial management of a charity.
- Explain the significance of the Accounting and Reporting by Charities SORP 2005 for account preparation and fundraising applications
- Define the term "cost"
- Classify costs into fixed or variable costs and direct or indirect costs
- Describe absorption based costing, activity based costing and marginal costing methods for dealing with overheads
- Understand the principles of effective budget preparation
- Construct a simple cash flow forecast.
Contact me for more details or to book a place. Closing date 29th April 2014.
To book a place on this course please contact Shirley David on 01646 651655 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org or book online at www.bestuk.org.uk by completing the Training/Event Booking Form under the drop-down menu entitled "Bookings"
Venue: Unit 30 Ddole Road Industrial Estate, Llandrindod Wells, Powys LD1 6DF