Applications should be for £1million or more and be from organisations that can deliver impact across their chosen category and across multiple regions in one or more of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Applications are welcomed from individual organisations or consortia with an identified
lead organisation. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from organisations whose
projects include (as a way of utilising existing expertise in the sector, increasing geographical reach, and
improving impact) making onward grants to other charitable organisations.
● this fund is open to charitable, benevolent and philanthropic organisations from across the United
● grants may be for 1 or 2 year projects;
● all activities must be concluded and funds must be spent by 31st March 2020;
● the value of the grant requested must not represent more than 50% of the applicant’s collective
● where applicable, bids must include details of arrangements for safeguarding children and
vulnerable adults as part of their planned activities
Applicants are invited to focus project activities on one of three, broad categories:
● violence against women and girls;
● mental health and wellbeing;
● general programme (for which we have identified a number of sub-themes).
To apply click here