The Lloyds TSB Foundation for England and Wales has launched a new £2 million funding programme.
Grants of over £50,000 for up to three year are available to registered charities that are currently working with older people experiencing financial difficulties in England and Wales.
Applications must be for work that improves the life choices and chances for older people and:
- Offers a sustained programme of support.
- Demonstrates measurable changes and benefits for individuals.
Projects must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Are innovative and push existing boundaries.
- Will extend or replicate a proven model of working to deliver the goals as outlined.
- Will improve joined up working with other local agencies to deliver more relevant and appropriate services to the users including personalisation.
- Support service user involvement and encourages local connections whether in design or support as peers /volunteers/mentors.
The deadline for Expressions of Interest is 20 September 2012 (5pm).