The Canmol Wales Marketing Awards are a celebration of excellence in ideas and execution in marketing among companies and not-for-profit organisations in Wales.
Winner will each receive a trophy, a winners' certificate, a bottle of champagne and a day's free consultancy provided by Glamorgan Business School. Winners will also benefit from significant PR opportunities that arise from winning a Chartered Institute of Marketing Award. Additionally one of the winners will be selected for free entry into the Institute's UK Marketing Excellence Awards.
The 2013 Categories comprise:
- Construction, engineering, manufacturing including automotive.
- Arts, heritage and creative industries (including printing, media, publishing).
- Education and training.
- Technology and energy (including alternative energy & other low carbon technologies).
- Professional services including financial services, banking, investment, insurance and other services.
- Food, drink, retail and FMCG.
- Life sciences (including pharmaceutical, health service providers, medical suppliers).
- Social economy (including public sector, charity, third sector and ‘not-for-profit’ enterprises).
- Tourism, hotels, leisure, place & destination marketing, travel and transport.
- Outstanding Contribution.
- New Marketer of the Year.
The awards are open to everyone, from sole traders to multinational companies. Entrants should be located in Wales.
The entry deadline is 31 July 2013.