The Enable Programme is open to applications on a rolling basis.
The Lloyds Bank Foundation for England and Wales provides funding to enable charities to break or prevent the cycle of disadvantage.
Grants of up to a total of £15,000 over two years are available to strengthen charities and CIOs in England and Wales which work with people experiencing multiple disadvantage at one of the critical points in their life.
Funding can be used for a wide range of activity related to the development and improvement of the capability of the organisation, including:
- Business and service developments and plans.
- Development of monitoring systems.
- Investigation of mergers, partnerships, shared services, contract diversification.
- Consultancy support.
- Quality standards.
- Development of new income streams and enterprise.
Applicants must have identified specific organisational development, have a clear plan of activities and an idea of what they hope to achieve. They must also meet one or more of the following outcomes:
- Improved activities and services.
- Improved leadership/governance.
- Improved strategic planning/policy.
- Improved structures/systems.
- Improved communications.
Applications may now be submitted at any time.