The First Utility Foundation is inviting applications from UK registered charities whose work reaches vulnerable individuals and families in the UK.
UK registered charities that are working with vulnerable families and children, older people and disabled people can apply now for funding for projects that address at least one of the following areas:
- Changing the lives of the UK's most vulnerable families and children for the better.
- Improving the quality of life for older people.
- Making life better for people with disabilities.
The Foundation is particularly interested in supporting initiatives that can demonstrate a track record in reaching marginalised communities and/or delivering innovative solutions to alleviate suffering.
There are two levels of funding:
- General Support grants for core costs range from £3,000 to £10,000.
- Flagship grants for specific projects are up to £20,000 per year.
The funding will not cover capital projects.
There is a two-stage application process.
The deadline for initial applications is 29 February 2016.