Not-for-profit organisations with a turnover of £300,000 or less and schools in England, Scotland and Wales can apply.
Organisations that are based near Greggs shops will be given priority.
Priority will also be given to projects that benefit disadvantaged people, which could include the following groups:
- People with disabilities or suffering chronic illness.
- People living in a disadvantaged area.
- People living in an area with poor access to the environment.
- Voluntary carers.
- Homeless people.
- Isolated older people.
- Other identified need.
Funding is available for projects that benefit the local environment.
Grants can cover the purchase of equipment, sessional salary costs, purchase of trees/plants, small capital projects and learning activities.
The Greggs Foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting local environments.
There are three funding rounds in 2016. Applications for:
- Round 1 will be accepted from 1 January until 4 March with decisions at the end of April 2016.
- Round 2 will be accepted from 5 March until 1 July with decisions at the end of August 2016.
- Round 3 will be accepted from 2 July until 30 September with decisions at the end of November 2016.