The Trust is currently accepting applications from charities registered in the UK with an annual turnover of less than £300,000.
The Trust has two funding rounds per year. The Autumn round is now open for application from UK registered charities with an annual income of less than £300,000.
The Trust offers the following grants:
- Small grants of between £100 and £5,000 (around 100 grants are made per year).
- Large grants of over £5,000 (around five grants are made per year and these are usually awarded to charities already known to the Trustees).
Applicants should be aware that less than 15% of the applications received are successful.
Applications must be in support of the following activities:
- Children and young people who are isolated, at risk of exclusion or involved in anti-social behavior.
- Prisoners and ex-offenders. Projects that help the rehabilitation and resettlement of prisoners and/or ex-offenders are supported as well as requests to help prisoners’ families
- Disadvantaged women, covering refuges, domestic violence and parenting.
- Disability projects, which can include rehabilitation and training for people who are either physically disabled or learning disabled.
- Arts outreach work by local groups involving disadvantaged people.
- Projects that promote integration and community cohesion amongst minority groups, including refugees and travelers.
The Trustees favour small-scale, locally based initiatives.
The deadline for applications is 16 December 2016.