The Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) is offering funding and professional support to 10 charitable organisations across the UK to help strengthen their infrastructure.
The Charities Aid Foundation has launched CAF Resilience, a new programme designed to boost resilience and to help smaller charities strengthen their infrastructure, so they can continue delivering vital services for their communities.
CAF will support 10 small to medium-sized charitable organisations with grants of up to £50,000 per year for two years as well as bespoke support for their needs. This could include expert advice and guidance on key issues such as governance, strategy development, financial planning, and sustainable sources of funding, demonstrating impact and communicating effectiveness.
To apply, applicants must:
- Be registered charities and community interest companies, incorporated in the UK.
- Have an annual income of between £250,000 and £1.5 million. Priority will be given to those with an annual income of less than £1 million.
- Be able to demonstrate a focus on preventing problems occurring or reoccurring, through early action, as opposed to addressing the consequences of an issue.
- Have been delivering their services in the UK for over two years.
- Have 50% or more of their beneficiaries located in the UK.
The deadline for applications is 10 February 2017 (2pm).
Full details can be found on the CAF website.
Source: CAF, 01/02/2017