3 SET will facilitate a course Managing an EU funded project: An introduction to EU Project Management. The aim of the course is to equip third sector project managers and delivery staff with the skills and tools needed to effectively manage a European funded project. The course will take place on 23 March at CAIS in Colwyn Bay.
The course will cover:
- An introduction to the European Structural and Investment Funds (2014-2020)
- What is a project?
- Project compliance and eligibility
- What are critical success factors?
- Finance and record keeping
- Stakeholder management and managing publicity
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Audit requirements
- Describe the project cycle
- Understand some of the key concepts and common terminology of project management
- Understand EU funding rules and regulations and how they apply to your project
- Understand the role of monitoring and evaluation of your project
- Understand what contributes towards project success
- Understand how to identify and manage risks
Cost: It is free to third sector organisations currently delivering or interested in delivering European funded activity.
If you would like to participate in this session please complete the attached booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Source: WCVA 3-SET)