Do you have an idea for a project that would make a real difference in your community? Or is there already something happening in your local area that would benefit from extra funding? The Aviva Community Fund is back to support good ideas making a real difference where it matters most.
There are four funding levels on offer, from £1,000 to up to £25,000. To apply, tell Aviva how your project will make a positive change in one of these areas:
- Health, disability and well-being.
- Supporting the younger generation.
- Supporting the older generation.
- Sport in the community.
- Environmental projects in association with the
- Community support.
The Community Fund process
- The Community Fund applications will be open from 13 September - 11 October.
- Voting will open on 21st October - 18 November.
- Aviva will announce the finalists on 22 November and the winners will be announced on 10 January.
Get the community behind you
Once you’ve put your entry in, it’s up to you to spread the word to friends, family and neighbours to gather votes for your project. Everyone who registers ataviva.co.uk/community-fund gets 10 votes. Voters can spread their 10 votes around or use all 10 to really get behind one project.
Giving projects the funding they deserve
For requests of up to £1,000, the finalists’ submitted projects will receive the funding they want, subject to due diligence. For all other funding levels, the panel of judges will review the finalists’ entries to decide on the winning applications.
If you have any questions, please contact Aviva directly on firstname.lastname@example.org