Charitable and not-for-profit organisations wishing to apply for a grant from the Arts Council of Wales have the opportunity to discuss their project with an Information Officer before starting the application process.
40 minute slots will be available to attendees to discuss possible projects with Information Officers who will be able to offer guidance on eligibility and how best to apply for a grant.
These sessions will be attended by appointment only. To book a place groups will need to contact the Information Team, either by:
- Emailing Information@artscouncilofwales.org.uk. They will be asked to send a brief description of their project proposal and attach a description of their track record as an arts organisation.
- Calling 0845 8734 900 with the above information.
The next sessions are scheduled to be held on:
- 13 November in Wrexham (Oriel Wrecsam, 11 Chester Street, LL13 8BE)
- 20 November in Caerphilly (Blackwood Miners’ Institute, High Street, Blackwood, NP12 1BB)
- 4 December in Caernarfon (Galeri Caernarfon, Doc Fictoria, LL55 1SQ)
- 11 December in Ceredigion (Theatr Felinfach, Aeron Valley, Lampeter, SA48 8AF)
Further details can be found on the Arts Council of Wales website
Source: Arts Council of Wales, 27/10/2015